5 Tips To Keep Security Gate Operating
When it comes to keeping security gates operating there are certain things that can and should be done.
- Periodically conducting tune ups to a security gate can help it keep operating efficiently. It is best to be aware of all the parts of these automated gates and to know how to maintain the parts.
- For residential security gates tune ups should be conducted on an average of twice per year. These tune ups should be conducted in the mid spring and the late fall. This will allow the gate to work more efficiently for the duration of the summer season.
- Moving parts should be maintained on a regular basis. It is the moving parts of automatic security gates that often malfunction if the gates are not being operated properly.
- The operating system of security gates in DFW should also be checked twice per year. One of these times should be during the holiday season when many are being used more frequently than they are the rest of the year. A gate that malfunctions when one has visitors to their residence can cause many problems.
- If a gate is opened between five and six times per day it should be given a safety check and tune up four times a year. When a gate is used this often on a daily basis performing routine maintenance on it is even more important than it would be otherwise.
Following all of these tips is critical to the life span of all security gates. Since they are such an expensive and important investment it is necessary to have them operate as efficiently as possible, otherwise the gate may become more of a hassle than it is worth. Making a few smart moves can extend the life of the average security gate.
For more information on security gate, contact Titan Doors and Gate at 817-984-5593